2017 / 18 Session Welcome Guide
This informative guide is full of information on products and services in addition to my creative fees (time and expertise).
The guide includes a wealth of information – client reviews, to learn more about working with me; wedding collections and products, along with knowledge on engagement and bridal boudoir sessions; and material about my children and styled sessions. The guide also helps you learn about boudoir, maternity, newborn and family sessions, as well as products, pricing, archival imagery, and more – don’t leave your images sitting on a flash drive in a dusty drawer, get them printed for displaying every day!
Click on the guide cover to be directed to a PDF you can browse on both computer and mobile.
Sessions are extremely limited! I am exclusive and only offer limited sessions in a year to ensure the highest quality in your luxury portrait experience.
Please schedule a FREE consultation to view the price list for artwork, see samples and view our gorgeous wardrobe and accessories.
Your session is an amazing memory that you’ll never forget. In order to ensure we secure your day and provide you with the best possible experience, each session has a $150 non-refundable retainer due at the time of booking ($550 for weddings). This is applied towards your session pricing.
This fee holds your date on my calendar, so you can be sure I’ll be available and ready for you! I also require a contract be signed at the time of booking. If you elect to have a makeup artist the day of your session, there is a $150 makeup fee. I highly recommend this, as it adds a nice finishing touch to your portraits! Dress rentals are also available for an additional cost, including children and maternity gowns! If you want to see our gown collection we can schedule this during your booking.
Every session includes:
- An in person consultation to discuss your session desires and how I can best execute your ideas
- Wardrobe assistance, including helping you style yourself as well as access to my dresses and premium accessories (add’tl fee)
- One hour of portraiture time (see below for more information on weddings and milestones)
- Multiple session locations (travel time counts towards final session time)
- Artistic high end, hand edited imagery in your gallery – each image given special detail and attention
- In-person reveal of your images and full access to all our prints and products
- Design consultation of your wall imagery, albums and other specialty products
- Interior design and color consulting of your images for your home
- Complimentary social media sharing of all purchased images
Additional add-ons that you can purchase for your luxury experience:
- Hair and makeup artists – $150
- Designer clothing rental – cost varies
- Additional session time (one extra hour free if you book hair and makeup!) – $350/hr
*products sold separately, see welcome guide above
For a list of all product pricing, you must schedule an in-person consultation. This is completely free and the perfect time to get to know me and what I can offer you, so don’t hesitate to contact me to book this consult!
Makeup and hair is such an important part of your photographic experience, especially for occasions that are one time, such as maternity and wedding. These hand selected, couture artists are available throughout your session to change your look to coordinate with your outfit changes!
I also have available a stock of accessories such as premium hats, sunglasses and purses to coordinate your look at no additional cost. If you desire the ultimate pampering during your session, for a fee I also provide designer clothing and dress rentals.